All feedback is appreciated.
Feedback is treated confidentially with information used for the purpose of reviewing and improving care and services.
Why do we encourage feedback?
- Provides information about what we do well, and what we could do better
- Assists in the allocation of resources to make improvements in the most appropriate areas
What type of feedback can you provide?
- Compliments - are an opportunity to recognise and acknowledge the work done by staff throughout the health service
- Complaints - are investigated within the department concerned and suitable actions taken
- Suggestions for improvement - are considered independently with regard to relevance and feasibility, and adopted where appropriate
What happens to your feedback?
- Managed by Quality & Risk Department
- Entered onto feedback register and reviewed by various committees monthly
- Serious complaints, or those unable to be resolved at department level are referred to Executive staff for action
Feedback box and form locations
- Front reception
- Emergency Department
- Acute Ward
- Community Rehabilitation Centre
- Logan Lodge
- Jacaranda Lodge
- Health Promotion
- Dental Clinic
- Adult Day Services
- Primary Health Medical Centre
How can you provide feedback?
- Speak directly to a staff member
- Complete a Consumer Feedback Form
- Write a letter directly to the Quality & Risk Manager
- You may contact the Health Services Commissioner or Aged Care Complaints Commissioner directly, however we would appreciate an opportunity to resolve your complaint first
Click here to view and download Consumer Feedback form.
For further information contact: Quality & Risk Department
All feedback is seen as an opportunity to improve our care and services. Tell us what you think.
If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.
If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial. To lodge a complaint with the HCC:
Fill out a complaint form online at www.hcc.vic.gov.au or Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.