The Health Promotion Department offers the Well Women's Clinic, providing holistic health care for women of all ages.
Specialist sexual and reproductive health nurses, trained to meet the physical, social and emotional needs of well women, conduct the clinic. We offer women a confidential consultation to discuss any issues regarding their sexual and reproductive health. The Clinic also provides a comprehensive opportunity for women to access regular cervical screening tests or to learn more about breast self-examination. Women may also need to seek clarification or further information about a personal health issue for themselves or members of their family.
Unplanned pregnancy support is also a part of the service and is available to all women.
For appointments or more information contact Health Promotion (see below).
- provides information on all aspects of women's health including prevention & the latest scientific evidence from adolescence to midlife and beyond.
Family Planning Victoria
- Reproductive and sexual health information.
- Get the facts: sex and the law, talking about sex, pregnancy, STI, BBV, contraception
Melbourne Sexual Health Centre
- Clinic information, facts sheets and sexual health information
- Service information, what happens at the clinics
- TESTme, online services, check your risk and health map.
Address: 60 McCrae St, Swan Hill
Phone: 03 5033 9337