We are currently seeking interest from community members to be involved in our Governance Board Sub-Committees.
By participating in a committee you can help us continually improve the way we deliver care and be involved in decisions that can have a positive impact across our region.
We are currently seeking consumer representatives for our:
• Corporate Governance Sub-Committee
• Clinical Governance Sub-Committee
The Corporate Governance Sub-Committee meets bi-monthly on the 3rd Wednesday and its role is to monitor and
oversee the Health Service’s financial performance and financial reporting processes including the annual financial
statements, financial snapshot, risk management practices and internal auditing.
The Clinical Governance Sub-Committee meets bi-monthly on the 3rd Wednesday (alternative months to the Corporate Governance) and its role is to monitor and oversee the quality of care and services and reduce clinical risk by means of specific recommendations to the Board and to review, monitor and oversee the Clinical Governance Framework and various quality and related activities.
• Out-of-pocket expenses for items such as travel and child care will be reimbursed.
• Meetings can be attended virtually through a secure video conferencing platform.
• Meeting duration is no longer than 1.5 hours.
• A comprehensive orientation and introduction into the public health care system and ongoing support will be
If you are interested in helping us achieve connected care and best experience please express your interest in joining one of these committees, along with any relevant qualifications, to the Chief Executive Officer, Peter Abraham, by email to email@example.com. For more information you can also call 5033 9317.