- Group and individual therapy programs
- Education Sessions
- Outreach Services
Speech Pathology services are available to people with any sort of communication difficulty. This may include difficulties with speech, language,
voice, fluency, and reading and spelling. Speech Pathologists also assist with eating, drinking and swallowing difficulties.
Our Speech Pathologists can see:
• children who are not yet attending school
• adults living in Swan Hill and the surrounding district
• inpatients within Swan Hill District Health
• adults in a rehabilitation program at Swan Hill District Health
( Transitional Care Program or Community Rehabilitation)
• adults living in the Extended Care Unit
This program is supported by funding from the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments under the Home and Community Care (HACC) and Commonwealth Home Support (CHSP) programs.
Location: Opposite front reception
Phone: 03 50339390
Fax: 03 50329528