ABN 24 314 338 210
We are a 143 bed (including Aged Care) fully integrated rural public health service. We employ around 630 staff and service a 100 km radius area with an estimated catchment area of around 35,000 people. We are located on the Murray River in rural Victoria 344 km north west of Melbourne. Our vision is to provide appropriate services in the right setting by dedicated people with and for our community.
Our VISION STATEMENT guides us with our overall purpose:
Provide appropriate services in the right setting by dedicated people with and for our community.
This statement reminds us that our services need to be appropriate so we do not attempt to deliver services which are unsustainable or unsafe.
The right setting for our services challenges us to consider the location and physical environment for our appropriate services.
By dedicated people refers to all our staff and volunteers and visiting consultants who are dedicated to provide high quality care to our residents, patients and clients of Swan Hill District Health.
With and for our community reminds us all that we are all working together with our community to provide the best services we can for our community.
- Respect…this means that you interact with others as you would expect them to interact with you.
- Professionalism…this means we deliver services with integrity, honesty and competence.
- Care…this means that we provide a standard of service and support which we would expect for ourselves.
- Commitment…this means that we are dedicated to the promotion and success of the organization.
- Collaboration…this means working together in a positive, supportive manner
Our Position on Family Violence