31 High Street, Swan Hill
PHONE: (03) 5033 9900
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00 AM - 5.00 PM
Saturday 8.00 AM - 11.00 AM
Sunday 9.00 AM - 11.00 AM
For appointments telephone: 5033 9900
After hours emergency telephone: 000
General Practitioner's available for appointments are:
Dr. Ernan Hession
Director, Primary Health Medical Centre
Dr. Svitlana Kelada
MBBS., FRACGP, Advanced
Dr. Reshma Banskota
GP., MBBS., AMC.
Dr. Zeest Naveed
Consults Monday - Friday 8.30 am to 2.30 pm
Dr. Manzoor Elahi
MBBS., D.A., FRACGP.
Consults 2 days per week
Dr. Keith Kiew
MBBS., BMS., FRACP., Specialist in Geriatric Medicine
Consults one day per week
Obstetrics and Gynaecology Clinic (2 days per week by Visiting Specialists)
- Dr. Colin Mitchell - MBBS
- Dr. Jay Mudiyanse - MBBS
- Dr. Viraj Rajaguru - MBBS
Visiting Medical Specialists are:
- Mr. Raoul Mayer - Vascular/Endovascular Surgeon (quarterly)
- Mr. Justin Hunt - Orthopaedic & Spinal Surgeon (bi-monthly)
- Mr. Saf Bassili - Ophthalmologist (monthly)
- Dr. Marc Budge/ Dr. Jenny Wood - Geriatricians
- Dr. Ramesha Tiskumara - Paediatrician (3 days per month)
- Dr. Gaurav Kulkarni - Paediatrician (2 days bi-monthly)
- Dr. Andrew Mahony - Infectious Diseases (quarterly)
Allied Health and Specialist Services:
- Mr. Sa'id Ware - Mental Health Worker
- Liz McDonald (Accredited Mental Health worker) consults from our rooms – 3 days per week.Referral from your GP required.
- Paula Hession (Accredited Diabetic Educator) consults from our rooms – 2 days per week. Referral from your GP required.
- SHDH Midwives provide 2 antenatal clinics per week . Tuesday morning & Thursday afternoon – appointments necessary.
- An Obstetrician /Gynaecologist consults at our practice on a monthly basis – please speak to Anne for an appointment.
- Dr. Raoul Mayer, Vascular Surgeon visits our practice Bi-monthly, appointments made from his rooms.
- Dr Seth Bassili (Ophthmologist) consults from our rooms once a month.
- A Paediatrician consults from our rooms once a month – please speak to Polly for an appointment.
- Central Victorian Cardiology conduct stress testing and echocardiograms fortnightly.
- Bendigo Oncology visit once a month in our rooms at 28 High Street Swan Hill.
Myra (Practice Manager)
Michelle (Assistant Manager/Administration)
Paula, Ros, Lucy, Hollie (Nurses)
Polly, Carolyn (Reception)
Anne (Medical Student Coordinator)