- Relationship / Family
- Grief and Loss issues.
Grief Line 1300 845 745 operates from 12 midday to 3.00 am
- Psychological 1st Aid for Trauma Management
- Anger Management
- Stress, Anxiety and Mild Depression Management
- Alcohol and Other Drugs - Including:
- Information about alcohol including' low risk' drinking and controlled drinking.
- Individual counselling for people concerned about their own or another person's alcohol or other drug use.
- Withdrawal Programs.
- Face to face assessment for alcohol and other drug including 1-1 counselling and or withdrawal programs. Phone: A.C.S.O 1300 022 760 or contact the Counselling Department for further information.
- Needle exchange available from Swan Hill District Health Emergency Department, Marraboor Pharmacy, Amcal Pharmacy and Mallee District Aboriginal Service (M.D.A.S).
Address: Pritchard Street Services, 13 Pritchard St, Swan Hill
Phone: 03 5033 9880
Fax: 03 5033 9889